Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day of Gratitude

Hello my friends!

Here is my card for Mojo Monday. I loved this sketch as soon as I saw it! So simple and beautiful. I was able to incorporate so many of the images that come with the "Day of Gratitude" set from Stampin' Up! I'm a girl who loves fall, so I was itching to start using this set as soon as I got it. If you would like to try your hand at this card click HERE. I will post the recipe for this card below. Thanks for stopping by!



The Nitty Gritty Stampin' Up! Recipe:
Paper: Peach Parfait, Early Espresso, Old Olive (cardstock and Designer Paper), Very Vanilla
Ink: Peach Prafait, Early Espresso, Old Olive
Stamps: Day of Gratitude and Confetti (for the background)
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Extra Large and Large Round Punch, Peach Parfait Taffeta Ribbon and Dimensionals.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Patty said...

Such a pretty card!! Love it!!

I'm your newest follower through the thread on Stampin' Connection. I invite you to stop over and follow me as well at http://rocpaperstamps.blogspot.com

Have a super day!!

Bev Gomez said...

Cute and pretty card and loving your blog! Following u! Bev www.stampingwithbev.blogspot.com