Sunday, October 31, 2010

Color Challenge Just For You!


   choc. chip         regal rose         baja breeze             pear pizzazz

This past weekend was so much fun for me. I accompanied two of my good friends to a scrapbooking event in Lincoln, NE. The event sponsored the Make-a-Wish Foundation and was a huge success.

While we were there (and in between our laughing fits), the three of us issued challenges to each other. Talk about leaving your comfort zone. We all have different colors/sketch styles we are drawn to, so it was neat to stretch myself a little bit. :D

One of the challenges I issued was a color challenge. The colors I chose were:
Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze and Regal Rose. So what do you say? Are you up for a challenge? If you are, be sure to leave me a link to your card in the comment sections. I would love to see what you come up with!

As always, I will post the details of the card below.

Because of Him,


Card Recipe:
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Regal Rose and Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Stamps: Afterthoughts, Flight of the Butterfly and Punch Potpourri
Tools: Mat Pack, Piercer, Eyelet Border Punch, Dimensionals, Sponge for edging, Butterfly Punch
Posted by Picasa

No comments: