I had high hopes of posting a card and recipe for you today, err, I mean yesterday. But when the stomach bug hit one of my little girls', those hopes went out the window. :-( But no worries! My little one is back to good health and hey, it may be late, but it's better than never.
So here is my post for NCMD. I am loving the richness of the colors and have you checked out that embossing??!! This card is super quick and easy to make, but looks like you spent tons of time on it. It's kind of like that commercial where the lady makes Rice Krispie treats in 5 minutes and then throws some flour on herself to make it look like she slaved in the kitchen before she presents the goods to her family. :D The key to this card is the Elegant Lines embossing folder. It is so beautiful. So go ahead and put some ink on your forehead and fingers and give this beauty to someone and watch them ooooh and aahhh. :D I will post deets below. As always, thanks for stopping by!
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Pretty In Pink
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Stamp: Fun and Fast Notes ( I used the sentiment portion of the wedding cakes, together forever stamp)
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Snail, Glue Dots
Tools: Big Shot, Elegant Lines embossing folder, label punch, Stamp-a-majig
* Cut a 5.5 x 8.5 piece of Temping Turquoise cardstock.
* Use a bone folder to fold this piece in half and get a nice crisp fold.
* Place front panel into Elegant Lines embossing folder.
* Run the folder through your Big Shot. Be sure to follow the recipe on your Big Shot platform to do this correctly.
* Use your label punch on the card front ( I did mine at 1/4" from right side and a 1/2" from bottom)
* Cut a 5.5 X 4.25 piece of Pretty in Pink Card Stock
* Use your Snail to adhere to inside of card
* Ink up your sentiment portion only of the "Together Forever" stamp with Chocolate Chip Ink and stamp onto your stamp-a-majig
* Using the clear plastic and t-square of your stamp-a-majig, line up your sentiment to be place in the center of your label punch out.
* Re-ink your sentiment and stamp into the center of your punch and onto the Pretty In Pink cardstock
* Apply Choclate Chip satin ribbon and bow to the card front using glue dots
That's it! Your ready to give it away. I hope you enjoy making this card as much as I did!